Thursday, March 19, 2009

First ever blog post...

Lets see, where to begin. First time I have ever done this, but feel its a pretty good way to get back into the game. I will post random musings about anything baseball related, specifically my favorite team, the Baltimore Orioles. I probably will need an outlet for my frustration this year, as well as a place to say "i told you so" in 2010. I have noticed quite a few blogs out there that I have been reading lately and this has brought me back to baseball cards again. The only thing I really care to collect is Cal Ripken, Will Clark, and Mark Grace cards. Since I stopped collecting in 1999, I am very well aware that things have changed in the industry so getting my bearings as well as my collection back up and moving is paramount to the journey. I fully plan on taking all cards other than my three player collections and some base sets and using those as trade bait to anyone interested. It will take no time for me to gather up anything anyone wants from any year (1980-current) as long as they have cards that I dont have of Ripken, Grace, and Clark. Thats all for now...more to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading more on your blog. If you need any advice, feel free to e-mail me. I like what you have so far. The most important thing is to be yourself.

    Congrats on joining the community!

    ReplyDelete